Ringtail is a robust litigation support software application designed for document review projects, litigation document management, case management, and electronic discovery.
- Highly Scalable – manage a single case involving a few gigabytes or multi-party cases involving tens of millions of documents
- Easy to use, intuitive interface
- Advanced search capabilities
- Unicode compliant – supports multiple language review
- Enhanced security – documents and fields can be made available only to specific groups of users
- Native file review capability with “TIFF-on-the-Fly”
- Web-based access – work and collaborate on the same case from almost anywhere
- Highly customizable to optimize workflow
- Smart assignment creation
- Integration with Attenex Document Mapper
(Click images to enlarge)
Ringtail Software-as-a-Service (“SaaS”) is a fully hosted web-based version of the Ringtail software application. Instead of buying software and installing it in-house, clients access the system via a secure cloud and pay a monthly fee based on data volume. JURINNOV hosts the Ringtail application and manages everything required to run it, including the hardware, software, electronically stored information (ESI), maintenance, and security. As a result, the only requirement to begin reviewing documents and managing legal matters is a computer with an online connection.
Software-as-a-Service solves the challenges associated with in-house technology management. With Ringtail SaaS, our clients no longer have to worry about:
- Large up front costs for hardware and software
- IT staffing
- Data capacity and scalability
- Training, workflow consulting, data loading, and support
Ringtail Software – Awards and Highlights
The preferred litigation support software platform of some of the nation’s largest law firms and corporations for litigation document management and review, Ringtail continually receives accolades from users and industry experts.
- 2012 – Ringtail is named to KMWorld Magazine’s “Trend-Setting Products of 2012” list.
- 2009 – Ringtail receives the silver award from Law Technology News readers in the category of case management software for large law firms.
- 2009 – Ringtail is named to KMWorld Magazine’s “Trend-Setting Product Award of 2009” list. The editors, industry analysts, vendors, and knowledge management specialists selected Ringtail Legal as one of the top solutions among over 800 products.
- 2007 and 2008 – Ringtail is recognized as a top five electronic discovery software application in the Socha-Gelbmann Electronic Discovery Survey.
- 2007 – Ringtail receives Litigation Support Software Application of the Year by Legal Technology Journal.
eDiscovery Software Case Studies:
- Leveraging the Latest Review Technology without the Upfront Costs
- Making the World a Smaller, More Efficient Place
- Managing Documents, Managing Costs
- Supporting Roles