JURINNOV Ltd. may change this policy by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are satisfied with any changes. This policy is effective from 11/2/2010.
What is collected
The following information may be collected:
- Name and job title;
- Contact information including email address;
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests; and
- Other information such as your IP address, your ISP, the browser you used to visit our site, the time you visited our site and which pages you visited.
Purpose of gathering information
This information is used to understand your needs and provide you with better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping;
- Improvement of products and services;
- We may periodically send promotional email about new products, special offers or other information of interest using the email address which you have provided;
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research or promotional purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail;
- We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests; and
- We will never sell your information.
This site uses traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyze data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
Links to other websites
This website may contain links to enable you to visit other websites of interest easily. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you may provide while visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. Accordingly, you should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time by contacting us at sales@JURINNOV.com.
Personal information obtained through this web site will not be sold, distributed or leased to third parties without your permission or unless required by law.
If you believe that any information we are holding about you is incorrect or incomplete, please email us as soon as possible. We will promptly correct any information found to be in error.